[josm-dev] Small patch for "Zoom to selection" combined with projection Lambert

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:10:56 BST 2008

Dear Josm-dev,

could someone with a write access to the Josm core repository commit the
following (small) patch fixing an issue when Lambert projection is enabled.
Again, the problem is that the code uses an initial value with LatLon(0,0)
when we execute the "zoom to selection" menu action.

I've attached the diff file as recommended but here is also the quick view
of the change (in file org.openstreetmap.josm.actions.AutoScaleAction.java)
:
replace this line:
  EastNorth en = Main.proj.latlon2eastNorth(new LatLon(0.001, 0.001));
by this one:
  EastNorth en = new EastNorth(0,0);

Thank you in advance,
Pieren