[josm-dev] add-node idioticy

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:21:30 BST 2008

2008/8/18 Henry Loenwind <henry at loenwind.info>:

> PS: pissed, because I just found a couple of added nodes in my command
> stack and have to redo my last 20 minutes of work because I don't know
> where they are and don't want to upload bogus nodes...

And that excuses rudeness on this scale directed against somebody else
giving up his personal time for the project? I think you need to watch
your temper. I also just noticed the selecting difficulties caused by
the placement of the otherwise very useful node-adding handles. But
they've been in there for less than 24 hours. If you can't take a bit
of bleeding-edge, don't use -latest.

Dermot