[josm-dev] add-node idioticy

Henry Loenwind henry at loenwind.info
Tue Aug 19 09:21:05 BST 2008

Dirk Stöcker wrote:

> Second: It can be turned off, even on the first settings page.

NOW, I found the setting. AFTER I found out that you call it "virtual
nodes". Sorry for not being clairvoyant. And BTW, could someone rename
the "Display" settings page to "Display and Edit"?

> Third: These crosses are very obvious. If you did not see them, I can't
> help you.

I have seen them. And the very first thing I did was to try to turn them
off. No success. Next thing was to try to work around them. No success
either. Third thing was to trash 20 minutes of work and redo it in
double the time with one look at the command stack after every action.
Forth thing was to complain about a half-baked implementation in a
project without stable version.

> *plonk*

Nice answer to criticism. Need to adapt that one, 'd make my job so much
easier. Mayb