[josm-dev] slippymap plugin not wanting to make render requests

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 25 18:04:38 BST 2008

Frederik Ramm wrote:

> Maarten Deen wrote:
>> I've got the slippymap plugin which works fine when downloading tiles, but for
>> every tile that I want to make a render request for it displays "error
>> requesting update" in the tile.
>>
>> Is this a general problem in the plugin or is there anything I can do to fix this?
>
> The submit URL is hard-coded and it had changed in the mean time.
> Download a new version of the slippymap plugin and try again!

The automatic update from within JOSM doesn't work. It keeps saying there is a
new version of the slippymap plugin and appears to download it, but it isn't
updated.
I've downloaded it manually and JOSM still says there is a new version of the
slippymap plugin. In JOSM it says it's version 7821.

After I downloaded it manually, the render request works. Thanks.

Maarten