[josm-dev] slippymap plugin not wanting to make render requests

Robin Rattay rotora at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 20:35:28 BST 2008

Dirk Stöcker schrieb:
> a) Temporary filename is final name+".tmp".
> b) Do the move as is done now. When move fails, leave the tmp file.
> c) On start check if there is a temp file and move it when possible.
>     If not, inform the user.

I've done it over.

I called the new plugins files *.new instead of *.tmp, because latter
sounds as if it were something you could delete after the programm has
quit, which it isn't.

I also cleaned up the use of hardcoded slashes in file paths in some
places using File.separator instead.

I wasn't sure what to write when informing the user that the moving
failed, so if you have any ideas, please change that.

Robin