[josm-dev] Ticket 1730

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Dec 7 19:45:16 GMT 2008

Hi Markus,

Markus Lindholm wrote:
> I provided a patch for ticket 1730 a week ago
> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/1730

Thank you for providing the patch. There were still a few issues with
it, notably the way you handled the formatting in LatLon by passing in
the old DecimalFormat instance was clumsy (I got rid of that), your
version used the translated enum member's text for storing in the
preferences file, thus breaking things if people switched languages
(fixed), plus you changed the coordinate display on the map screen but
not in the node detail where it remained decimal degrees (fixed that as
well).

> Any chance of getting it into SVN?

r1108.

Bye