[josm-dev] EMWMS now WMS and YWMS is dead

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sat Dec 13 17:46:23 GMT 2008

Hello,

to reduce the confusion a lot I decided that the new enhanced WMS plugin
finally replaces the old one.

The ewmsplugin is now renamed to wmsplugin again. ewmsplugin and ywms
plugin will not be loaded by josm any more beginning with tomorrow morning
version.

If there should be really a need for old FireFox2 Yahoo support, then this
can be implemented in new plugin. But currently I see no sense in
supporting very old software.

Also I checked in the webkit-image-gtk.c source from WIKI, which uses
GTK2+ and Webkit.