[josm-dev] [patch] Manifest not found

Stephan osm at stephans-server.de
Sun Dec 14 14:53:34 GMT 2008

Hi Dirk,

Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008, Stephan wrote:
>> Another fix was the regular expression retrieving the version. This
>> ignored the "SVN" suffix added by the build process.
>
> That was on purpose, as the version is used for plugin version checks and
> I don't think it can handle the SVN suffix there.

So it's already broken on purpose? It can't deal with the existing
tr("UNKNOWN") either ;)

As it's using a string compare in loadPlugins() the suffix will not
harm. But the switch from Version 999 to 1000, resp 9999 to 10000 will
not work with string.compareto()!

I'll attach another patch to address those checks.

Stephan