[josm-dev] ewmsplugin - webkit-image bug

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Fri Dec 19 18:04:18 GMT 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Robert Scott wrote:

> On Wednesday 17 December 2008 15:39, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
>> I think this I tried and it failed. Together with multiple tries to set
>> the stuff in QApplication screen handling.
>
> Well you see, you're using QWebView, which is the QWidget container for
> QWebKit. The widget and windowing system is not really needed at all here* -
> you can just use plain old QWebPage which can render to an arbitrary
> QPainter.

Now correctly thanks to you for the fix. The big change is the usage of
the page->mainFrame()->contentsSize() call.

But now there is another problem: When I e.g. call
webkit-image http://www.heise.de >a.jpg then I get scrollbars. Maybe we
also need to add the scrollbar policy from the other mail. :-)

And the proxy stuff.