[josm-dev] Search and | ?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Dec 20 21:02:31 GMT 2008

Hi.  Should "|" be used to separate two "or" terms of a search?  Or is
"OR" the only token?

I ask because "|" is not recognized by the tokenizer as a token, and
yet http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Search_function (used to
until I changed it) claim that "|" could be used to separate two "or"
terms of a search.

Just wondering: should I fix the code or leave the documentation fixed?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Delegislation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity.