[josm-dev] Translation

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Tue Dec 23 16:43:40 GMT 2008

Hello,

I now finally got Launchpad updated to current JOSM state (yesterday). So
all of you who have non-english native language (except German :-) feel
free to update the translations.

https://translations.launchpad.net/josm/trunk/+pots/keys

I will regularily update the JOSM language pack and add new languages as
soon as a minimum of about 30% are translated.

Incomplete included: PL, RU, RO, FR, SV, SL, PL, CS
Complete: DE
Nearly complete (was complete before update): IT
Starting, but no 30% yet: ES, KO, HE, NL, HU, SK, ET

I added a link at the JOSM start page as well as on the main wiki page, so
maybe more translators find their way to help.