[josm-dev] patch for wmsplugin to keep menu items enabled when changing prefs

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jul 2 23:30:32 BST 2008

Hi,

Bodo Meissner wrote:
> I found that the WMS menu items are disabled after pressing OK in the
> preferences dialog. I have to restart JOSM or delete and re-open all layers
> to get them enabled again.
[...]

Thank you for the patches. I have applied them to the OSM SVN. Be
advised that anyone with an OSM SVN account can do this; if you want
such an account E-Mail Tom Hughes.

I have also committed a new build of the WMS plugin (we use SVN for
storing the .jar files too!) and updated the plugin version number on
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Plugins so that anyone who does a
plugin update in JOSM should get the new version. This, too, is
something everybody can do.

Bye
Frederik