[josm-dev] Automatic tag correction

Robin Rattay rotora at gmx.net
Fri Jul 18 20:03:14 BST 2008

I wrote:
> Yes, I've got it. I'll post a new patch tomorrow.

Here we go. The changes since last time:

- Can be turned off by setting the advanced parameter
"tag-correction.reverse-way" to "false".

- Updated the dialog by adding a multiline label component, that I took
from a Java forum, to let the text wrap. I hope that's ok.

- The changes in the dialog are now highlighted in bold.

- The properties update now. I needed to add a public reference to
MapFrame in order to access the properties dialog to do that.

And Dirk (and everyboy else), if you've got any more remarks or
suggestions, please do go ahead.

Robin