[josm-dev] SPAM

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jul 24 12:57:30 BST 2008

Hi,

> the bug-tracker contains a little more than 1300 entries now.
> Since entry 800 there are 430 spam entries
> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/query?summary=%7Espam&order=id&desc=1

The sad thing is that there is supposed to be a captcha plugin installed
but it doesn't work, the trac-admin program claims you can remove
tickets by typing "trac-admin ticket-remove <id>" but if you type a
ticket number it gives you a syntax error, and if you use the trac shell
you get funny python exceptions.

In a nutshell, the whole trac seems to be completely botched and I'll
probably try and reinstall it from scratch.

Which may take a while because I have no clue.

Bye
Frederik