[josm-dev] Some relation handling stuff

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sat Jun 28 20:39:39 BST 2008

Hello,

two more patches.

a) Add deleteselected functionality to RelationEditor. Also includes
picture for this. This fixes #781.

b) Allow to delete ways even if they are part of a relation. This fixes
#779.

The users gets a warning request for each element/relation pair and can
select to remove the element nevertheless.

Selecting "No" aborts all.
Selecting "Yes" fill a list with relation/element pairs and corrects the
relation at the end. For relations with role the role is also displayed,
not only the relation name.

BTW: Could someone please fix #913 and #716 (refresh of relation display
and data display) in case of nely arrived data or tell me, where I need to
search to find the correct place, where the changed-notification is
missing.