[josm-dev] Presets

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Mon Jun 30 16:32:59 BST 2008

Hello,

attached a bit updated version of the I18n presets patch:

a) still only the gettext-plugin variant. The XML key-based not yet, as I
    do not know how to do that.
    I can do, when someone gives me hints on the way how to archive that.
b) Fixed presets:
    - moved ':' into the program makes file cleaner and translation easier
    - also unifies the display (check e.g. was sometimes with, sometimes
      without ':')
c) fix key bakery (bug #769)
d) add 2 access keys (bug #540)

Are there opinions against applying this patch even if the XML-variant is
not yet ready? From my point of view these two do not conflict and as
already said I would not make XML keys the only method (wastes lots of
space and makes maintaining very hard).