[josm-dev] JOSM audio difficulty

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon Mar 3 19:51:09 GMT 2008

On 03/03/2008 18:38, David Earl wrote:
> With 'Import audio uses specific waypoints' off, the only condition that
> would give rise to the message 'Nothing available to associate audio
> with' is that there are no trackpoints in the GPX layer you are
> importing for.

I now have a suspicion about what may be the problem. I bet there is an
empty track segment at the beginning of your GPX file. I'm giving up if
I don't find any points, but too early in this case: if I find no points
in the first segment, I should continue to look at the next segment.
That's clearly wrong, so I'll put a fix in for it, but it still may not
be your problem, of course.

David