[josm-dev] tourism=alpine_hut icon for osmarender / shared map icons

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:04:54 GMT 2008

Here's a rendering for tourism=alpine_hut which is a proposed feature
on the wiki [1], I used shelter.svg (already in osmarender) as a
template.

Potential problems with the file:

* The "A" is not exactly in the middle between the two walls of the
house, I didn't know how do do this in inkscape
* The base of the "A" isn't at exactly the same position as the base
of the two walls, also because I didn't know how to do it in inkscape

Fork JOSM: Through what process are SVG files such as these converted
to PNG for the shared map icons [2] ? I'd like to get this into JOSM
as well.

1. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Alpine_Hut
2. http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/share/map-icons/classic.small