[josm-dev] JOSM v1084 breaks plugin loading

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Nov 19 13:38:33 GMT 2008

Hi,

Женя wrote:
> I have the same thing too, with the latest build #1087
[...]

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/openstreetmap/josm/tools/ShortCut

If anyone has *any* problems whatsoever that involve the word "ShortCut"
please be sure to update all your plugins.

I have changed this to "Shortcut" in JOSM because the misspelled
"ShortCut" was hurting my eyes every time I saw it ;-) and I have also
modified all the plugins to take account of this change but if you have
an old plugin and try to run it with the latest JOSM then it doesn't work.

Bye
Frederik

PS: Tried to install a legacy class "ShortCut" that would simply inherit
from "Shortcut" to avoid these problems, but it turned out that there's
also a property named "shortCut" accesses to which I could not simply
redirect... seems we need more getters and setters ;-)