[josm-dev] ewmsplugin on win32

Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Fri Nov 21 10:12:26 GMT 2008

Some improvement.
I downloaded the new ewmsplugin using "update" in JOSM
I downloaded the webkit on the same address as before.

I get image, but vertically compressed to approx
1/3 of the screen. All data seems to be there.
Higher and lower parts of screen remain white.
Automatic download functions when scrolling left-right.
Automatic download with vertical scrolling creates a new
bar of compressed image 2/3 of a screen higher.

No problems with JOSM responsiveness anymore !!!

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)