[josm-dev] ewmsplugin on win32

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Fri Nov 21 16:20:50 GMT 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Karl Guggisberg wrote:

> there are still some issue with the alignment and scaling of tiles, see
>   http://www.guggis.ch/temp/ewmsplugin-screenshot.jpg

The problem here is, that the white is not white but only nearly white.
Very strange I already added 254,254,254 but it seems you still have
another white there.

That's all a bit strange under Windows.

If someone finds a better way to get the final image size compared to the
the "strip white from the large area" idea we surely could get this to
work as expected.

Probably the Javascript code sends some Qt signal for the resizing tasks
and that could be captured. Ideas welcome.

And BTW: On all machines I have this works as expected.