[josm-dev] Commit access

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sun Oct 5 16:12:25 BST 2008

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008, Henry Loenwind wrote:

> BTW: SVN holds 11 patches, now.

I applied some stuff and also #1622.

Thought I'm not yet happy with it.

a) Please save keyboard configuration only if it differs from the defaults
to allow later changes.
b) Don't save automatic changes. These should be visible in shell to be
fixable.
c) The list is not sorted in any way I find useful.
d) The entries should use the same translation, as the menus.
e) I see elements in group edit, whereas they are in the tools menu.
f) I would reduce the list to:
    1) menu (when applicable)
    2) action (translated one, but otherwise unmodified)
    3) shortcut
    Everything else should be internal.

For the next time I consider JOSM to be in unstable mode and don't
recommend latest installations except for testing and bug fixes.