[josm-dev] Bug in the Preferences (rev. 935)

Christoph Seitz christoph_seitz at gmx.de
Tue Sep 9 06:50:07 BST 2008

Today I found a bug in the Preferences. If you have no plugins, you get an NullPointerException.
I described it on the josm-page.
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/1520

Also added a patch for this problem :)

btw. I'm new to OSM and JOSM but I really really like it and I want to support the project, where I can, because I found it overwhelming to see, how much of Germany has been mapped. But I also so a lots of work to do. Maybe there is some work for a Java-Programmer here. :)

Greetz
Chris
--
Christoph Seitz