[josm-dev] JOSM command line parameter "--language="

Jan Peter Stotz jpstotz at gmx.de
Sun Sep 14 11:39:21 BST 2008

Hi,

usually I use JOSM with the german language plugin but sometimes I need to
know the non-translated menu item names and other strings. Therefore I
tried to start josm with the command line option "--language=en"
(documented in the command line help in mainApplication.java). But it does
nothing and when I look into the source I am unable to find a point where
this command line option is processed. From my point of view it looks like
the command line help is outdated.

Is there any other way to temporary disable a [language] plugin?

Jan