[josm-dev] Modified on-map B/W icons are ugly

GeoJ geoj at quantentunnel.de
Wed Sep 17 13:47:39 BST 2008

Hi,

I noticed that in the latest JOSM in SVN a large number of icons has
been updated (or are now displayed in a different way?). Especially on a
black background some of them are really looking ugly
(amenity=place_of_worship christian/catholic and amenity=bank for
example). As far as I remember the old ones were much nicer...

BTW: The new splash screen looks nice but it only works when I execute
JOSM within Eclipse directly from the class files. When running from
compiled jar all images are missing.

GeoJ