[josm-dev] How to build plugins?

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Tue Apr 7 14:30:24 BST 2009

Hi,

more specifically:

for

 <target name="compile_josm">
        <ant dir="../core" target="dist" />
  </target>

I'd need the JOSM source tree in
    http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/core
right? But the JOSM repository is somewhere else.

Of course I could check out both SVNs, modify build.xml slightly, build the
plugins and check them in. But if threre was an automatic build process
somewhere on an OSM server (is there?) I wonder how I could invoke the very
same process manually. Do I need shell access? Is there a web interface?

-- Karl