[josm-dev] josm-dev Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Женя Деревянкин yourname at mail.ru
Wed Apr 22 07:38:56 BST 2009

I was also annoyed by the need to describe the changesets. Especially
yesterday, when I had to do 5 attempts to upload a changeset - and
every time I had to type in a description.
So remembering the last description would make things easier.

And about the interface - I think it would be more logical to move the
comment field to the upload window, where the added/changed/removed
things are shown. First - it just economises time, as you have one
"OK" button less in the upload dialog. Second - the changes are seen
right away, so you can describe them more precisely.

Best regards,
Eugen