[josm-dev] JOSM Tested

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Sat Aug 15 07:52:31 BST 2009

The whole concept of setAlwaysOnTop for JOSM windows will have to be thought
over. In the meantime, try to
replace JOptionPane-methods in the cadastre-fr plugin by
OptionPaneUtil-methods, I posted a comment in
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/3181. After having changed that, set
window-handling.option-pane-always-on-to to true again.
That's how JOSM core now avoid message dialogs *behind* the progress
monitor.

I don't think we should wait with tested. There's some fundamental work
required in the way windows in JOSM are handled. We should do that in the
next cycle.

-- Karl