[josm-dev] Eclipse settings

Dieter Muecke d_mueck at me.com
Thu Aug 27 08:02:41 BST 2009

Maybe I do something wrong but Eclipse settings coming along with JOSM
doesn't allow me to work or re-factor sometimes. It shows an annoying
src.org.openstreetmap.... package name which is wrong and prevents
working with some source code helper functions. So far I found out
that removing josm from build path does fix the issue but raises
exception when running josm out of Eclipse. Is there a way to get both
or should we better restructure directory layout?

-Dieter