[josm-dev] Patches in trac

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Fri Dec 11 18:46:48 GMT 2009

Dirk Stöcker <openstreetmap at dstoecker.de> writes:

> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Matthias Julius wrote:
>
>> I would be grateful if someone would have some pity with some of the
>> patches that are lingering in trac.  Especially the one in
>> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/4146 is quite important since it
>> fixes a really annoying issue (ways with incomplete nodes).
>>
>> Of course, if there is anything wrong with them I would be happy about
>> some feedback.
>
> Don't forget this is OpenSource. Sometimes we simply don't have free time
> for that (which usually means stuff is delayed until weekend). But you're
> on a good way to get your own account, so be patient a little while longer
> and continue to make good quality patches :-)

OK, I'll try.

Most of them are not so urgent, but, the one mentioned above is.  It
makes josm-latest really buggy.  Having ways with incomplete nodes is
not only ugly, it is causing all kinds of issue because there are many
places where this is not expected.

One could argue, of course, that these are all bugs.

Anyway i would really like to see #4146 fixed before the next nightly
build.

Matthias