[josm-dev] Geometric calculations and projections

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 17 23:27:22 GMT 2009

Am Do, 17.12.2009, 23:40 schrieb Anthony:
> What's the definition of "rectangle" in non-euclidean geometry anyway?

I can't answer this right now ;-)

But since we've got projections which *are* actually good to show
rectangles with correct shapes and angles, it could be possible to find a
suiteable solution.

Remember_
We don't need to reinvent the whole thing - there are much nice free books
about projections on the web. And I've already tested a lot of formulars -
I just need some time to write an article ;-(