[josm-dev] Moving 400km south with Lambert projection

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:24:26 GMT 2009

Did you see the following message :
                        tr("The projection \"{0}\" is designed for\n"
                        + "latitudes between 46.1° and 57° only.\n"
                        + "Use another projection system if you are not using\n"
                        + "a French WMS server.\n"
                        + "Do not upload any data after this
message.", this.toString()));
 ?
If not, could you send me a message where you describe how you
proceed. Then I will try to reproduce it on my PC.
regards
Pieren