[josm-dev] Download area from slippy map

Andreas Fritsche andreas.fritsche at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:41:24 GMT 2009

Hallo!

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Shaun McDonald
<osm at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:
>[..]
> Which mac do you have? Which Mac OS version do you have? If it is one of the

Sorry, too old: iBook G4. - It's the predecessor of the models that
first had that feature.

> later iBooks or more recent take a look in the trackpad or Keyboard and
> Mouse system preferences, where there are options to do right click by
> tapping 2 fingers on the trackpad.
>[..]

That is possible with mine as well: I have a small add-on (iScroll2)
installed. However, this setup is not usable for scrolling, panning or
anything on any of the maps. As I wrote in the trac-ticket, not even
control-click is not interpreted as right-click (as it is usually in
MacOS) on any Mac I used. (jupp: they have different setups). It might
be Java or JOSM or me: I actually don't care too much, since I am
quite happy with the shortcuts anyway. :)

/Andreas