[josm-dev] JOSM surveyor plugin

dieter jasper dieter_jasper at t-online.de
Sun Jan 4 14:13:20 GMT 2009

Have some questions using the surveyor plugin

1. I modified the surveyor.xml to use the buttons of the additional
keypad of my laptop. These buttons don't work as hotkey.
I even would like to use a separate keypad with the plugin. Any hints
available?
2. The popup window for inputting information closes after 5 sec  unless
you press the ok button.
     Can this be changed to close the window at once after popping up
(without input of any information)?
3. Need  a working example how to use the type="toogle".
4. Funtion icon="xxxx". How can i use the icons of the JOSM-Presets or
selfmade icons?

Regards
Dieter