[josm-dev] mappaint bug

Женя yourname at mail.ru
Fri Jan 9 22:38:30 GMT 2009

Dirk Stoecker wrote:
> Should be fixed in 1224. My preferences-save-file-data-reduction was more
> clever than it should have been.

yep - I downloaded build 1223, and the problem is gone.

Ulf Lamping wrote:
>P.S: I've thought about implementing resizable panels, but this is a lot
>more complicated to implement and a PITA if you resize your window size.
>So I started with a minimize mechanism ...

I'd also love to see that feature. The minimize action is also a cool thing.

Oh, and one more questtion about the UI, that I always forget to ask:
I add the tag "name:ru" pretty often to different objects. And I'd like to have a button for that on the panel.
So, I press the button - and a property editor pops up, the tag is already set to what I configured it to be, and I just type in the value.
Is this currently possible? Because I only found the ability to add shortcuts to different existing menu items, not a generic configurable button.

Женя mailto:yourname at mail.ru