[josm-dev] Review Board

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Thu Jan 15 21:58:31 GMT 2009

Hi,

deejay1 at srem.org schrieb am Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:46:09 +0100:
> Hello!
>
> I've set up a Review Board instance for OpenStreetMap projects and
> there's also a JOSM repository if you think you can use it then feel
> free ;) The address is currently dev.srem.org, but beware that you have
> to set up a new account there, although I'll try to implement login via
> the osm account in the coming weeks if there's sufficient demand.

out of curiosity, I registered. The interface looks like it is supposed to ease
discussions about patches, right?
I also guess, it is based on http://www.review-board.org/. There was no
reference to the "engine" of dev.srem.org - which is kind of confusing for me.
It took another five steps to finally get to the declaration of the licence of
reviewboard: it is an MIT licence.
http://code.google.com/intl/de/docreader/#p=reviewboard&s=reviewboard&t=FAQ

just in case, someone else was curious about the same questions ...

regards,
Lars