[josm-dev] Thanks to all patch authors

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Tue Jan 20 15:25:03 GMT 2009

Hello,

I want to says thanks to all who have contributed patches in the last
time. Especially to "xeen", whoever this is.

We have currently 76 bugs open and 162 reports all together.
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&type=defect&order=id&desc=1
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&order=id&desc=1

Over the last half year the number of bug entries has increased a lot, but
the total number of open entries is relatively stable. Also the bug
priority is decreasing. We have less major issues and more and more user
interface problems. This is a good sign of JOSM quality and also means
users really care for JOSM when they report such minor issues.

And we fix lots of long-standing bugs.

So thanks to all contributors and keep up the good work.