[josm-dev] Preset link usability

Claudius Henrichs claudius.h at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 22:12:38 GMT 2009

Am 22.01.2009 14:40, Claudius Henrichs:
> I would like to beautify the recently introduced link to the map
> features page in the tagging presets by using a clickable link text. I
> would need to add some code for some kind of "JLinkLabel", a linkable
> JLabel. Would you consider this over the top for some beautification?

I played around with the more info button/link placement. I think the
top position is really bad usability-wise. The best I could come up with
so far is placing it on the bottom. Another possibility would be using a
(i)-button on the top right.
Check Presets -> Streets -> Motorway here:
http://osmc.broadbox.de/josm-preset_link_guitest.jar

Regards,
Claudius