[josm-dev] Relation editor in 0.6

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jan 23 01:12:14 GMT 2009

Hi,

   since the relation editor is getting some developer attention at the
moment.

Note that for API 0.6, relations will be ordered and thus we will need
methods to move relation members up and down in the list (I have
implemented something to that effect but it may not be perfect), and
perhaps also allow the user to select the position where he wants
something added! (Currently I think insertions are done before the first
selected member.)

Also, it will be allowed in 0.6 to add the same object multiple times,
in the same or in different roles. This may not make sense for all types
of relation. We may want to have a "relation toolbox" that does things
like "remove all members that occur more than once" or "order members so
that each way ends where the last one started" (if possible).

Bye
Frederik