[josm-dev] Cleaning up i18n/build.xml

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi
Wed Jan 28 09:55:49 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 01:22:12PM +0100, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> >You must mean https://translations.launchpad.net/josm and the
> >translations themselves, not build.xml.  Sorry, I'm an OSM newbie.
>
> Yes.

Thanks, I contributed a few fixes to Finnish there.  While doing that,
I noticed a capitalization bug in josm-core.  Please apply the attached
patch.

> >>No. It is only used in i18n, so it should be there.
> >
> >OK, I will create i18n/lib for it then.  Any objections against
> >committing the patch?
>
> No. Looked fine to me, if it works :-)

It works, but I just noticed that it will write absolute paths to the
*.po files instead of relative ones, like the current build system does.
I'll try to see how I can fix that.  This is my first encounter with Ant.

	Marko