[josm-dev] Java menu disappears

Shaun McDonald osm at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Jul 30 11:39:04 BST 2009

I haven't been able to reproduce this exact problem, however I have a
similar problem where all the menu items inside the menus become
disabled for some reason that appears to be related to map download,
AgPifoJ photo loading or saving. Again I use the mac theme.

The menu bar will disappear when another window, such as for the
AgPifoJ or relation editor becomes active. That's because they aren't
proper mac inspector windows/panels. Though I don't think this is the
issue here.