[josm-dev] Java menu disappears

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:43:24 BST 2009

- happens only for the first download if no map layer exists
- menu comes back if any window opens like save as, options, ....
- any download into an existing layout keeps the menu open even during
the download

tested on snow leopard beta and there the menu disappears during
download but comes back as soon the download progress window closes.