[josm-dev] "Add nodes" functionality changed?

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 8 13:06:28 GMT 2009

Until recently, pressing "A" and then clicking a way while holding the shift key
resulted in nodes being added to a segment.
For a week now ( first noticed it in the march 01 version and I now took the
latest from march 08) this does not work anymore. "A" and then clicking (either
with or without holding shift) alway makes a new segment.

Is this a bug or is this on purpose?
If it is on purpose, what is now the new way of adding nodes to an existing
segment? The only way I found was "A", click, "S", click on background, repeat.

Regards,
Maarten