[josm-dev] "Add nodes" functionality changed?

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Thu Mar 12 17:17:20 GMT 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> actually for me this is valid, I was (am still) quite used to
> shift-usage (don't forget that adding POIs is one of our main
> business, that's why I doubt that just 1% users used shift that was

Speaking of this. When I change stuff adding POI's is the smallest amount
of changes I do. And BTW I did not use the Shift key before at all because
I found <U> or <S> always the better solution (and now the double click).

I really do not understand what you do to add multiple independend POI's
on a map one after the other? I have to add tags to the POI's, draw ways
inbetween, move and split stuff, ... Nearly never I do POI, POI, POI, POI,
POI, ...