[josm-dev] "Add nodes" functionality changed?

Stefan Breunig stefan at mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 12 18:07:57 GMT 2009

> Oh, I thought that proper functionality was going to be restored, so I
> didn't bother complaining.  :-)

Does anyone actually read my mails? It's really annoying to repeat
over and over again just because you can't take 10 minutes and read
this thread and see that your complaints are unreasoned.

> I can see that the functionality is still there -- just hit escape
> between every click -- but the use case of shift-click, shift-click,
> shift-click, shift-click to create a bunch of unconnected nodes -- is
> not satisfied by needing to hit escape every time.

Again, reading would have helped. Just ESC+Click, ESC+Click like you
did with shift (keep esc pressed).

--
Please encrypt your mail:
http://mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de/~stefan/publickey.asc