[josm-dev] direction arrows - oneway=yes

Stefan Breunig stefan at mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Mar 15 16:58:53 GMT 2009

I sometimes use it to state that there really is no oneway here in
addition to having a note on the corresponding way. If it's missing,
people tend to ignore the note and just add it anyway, even if you
state that there really is no oneway here and has never been. Others
might want to add this to show that this street has been checked to
not be a oneway (similar like people want to tag streets without name
as being without name so no one wonders if the name just hasn't been
entered).

Greetings
xeen

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 19:28, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Martin Koppenhoefer schrieb:
>>> I've added "junction" to the corresponding list in SVN 1489.
>>>

>>> The complete list of *keys* that are taken into account are now:
>>>
>>> "oneway","incline","incline_steep","aerialway","junction"
>>>

>> the arrows are also displayed (with option relevant arrows only turned
>> on) when oneway=no ist tagged. Is there a special reason for this?
>
> Well, just as I've written, JOSM will show an arrow if the *key* is
> oneway, no matter what the value is.
>
> BTW: As oneway=no is the default in almost any case, what's the reason
> to tag it?
>
> Regards, ULFL

Please encrypt your mail:
http://mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de/~stefan/publickey.asc
FP: 2620 E737 FD50 60AB 86B6 1B9D 3BFD AFFB 5B15 6893