[josm-dev] Better History

Igor Shubovych igor.shubovych at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:38:17 GMT 2009

Well,

This demands completely changing of the OSM API.
I only think if it is good idea to change the whole protocol just to make
history more clear.

Maybe to make some intelligent analyse service, something like ITOWorld's
OSM Mapper, but a bit different. This service collects diffs and "prepares"
the history. And then it is possible to integrate it with editors through
web-services.

Regards,
Igor