[josm-dev] restrict mass-editing?

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 12:17:38 BST 2009

Yes, I'm for having a warning with a configurable threshold. It'd be
great to have a warning if you attempt to move a similarly large number
of objects in unison as well, but I'm not quite sure how that'd operate
since a pop up window would take the focus away from the drag operation
that's in progress.

Gregory