[josm-dev] Conflict resolution doesn't work

Rolf Bode-Meyer robome at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:24:52 BST 2009

Is the conflict resolution in JOSM supposed to work? Or may I do
something wrong?

On updating the data in an edited area I'm told there where conflicts
and I get a relation listed in the Conflict panel. On clicking resolve
a dialogue pops up but it doesn't show data in either of the three
lists. Clicking resolve closes the dialogue, the entry in the panel is
removed but on updating the data or uploading I get the error again.

So what is it supposed to do, or is it not finished yet?

Rolf