[josm-dev] R: R: R: R: R: FW: [OSM-newbies] JOSM problems - is it just me?

Ľubomír Varga luvar at plaintext.sk
Sun May 10 09:05:36 BST 2009

I have one question.

Consider Iam random josm user, without any interest in bugreporting, finding
why is something broken etc. (normal, flegmatic user :D)

How will be presented this information to me? Will it after crash write me an
link to bug and to solution? Is it possible when problem is in jvm? (I think
it isnt possible to handle it in java code) Could be something done in
running scripts which will detect this and make suggestions to users?

Just asking. Probably there is some "known bugs" list, which everyone will see
when downloading josm.

Have a nice day.

On Sunday 10 May 2009 09:40:27 Fabrizio Carrai wrote:
> Yes! After some days of tests and the Michael's confirmation, the problem
> can be consideres solved.
> I was trying to correlate the HW characteristics of two failing HWs, but I
> couldn't.
>
> So it remains a warning to Nvidia users and other with low video ram.
>
> Ciao!
> 	Fabrizio

Odborník na všetko je zlý odborník. Ja sa snažím byť výnimkou potvrdzujúcou
pravidlo.